Saturday, April 14, 2007

Let's Boycott the Movie Blood Car!!!

Boycott "Blood Car"


It has come to my attention that there is a movie that does not support our President, the War, or our troops.

What's worse is that the movie is showing at film festivals, many of them supported with our tax dollars.

While I haven't seen this film, I've heard that it implies the premise "Blood for Oil", which we all know is one of the biggest lies of the leftest propeganda machine.

I need everyone that reads this blog to join me in my Boycott of this film. It's showing next week in my hometown of Atlanta.

I will gladly pay anyone's bus fare if they will come to Atlanta and support me next week. We are creating picket signs now and will keep people out of the theather by force if necessary.

I'll post the dates when I find them.

I'm sure they will be on the film's website at some point. www.bloodcar.com








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a job loser